Database not current

Aug 26, 2010 at 5:10 AM

Could you publish a script for your changes?  This database is missing tables, etc... that are in the mapping file

Thanks

Aug 26, 2010 at 1:05 PM

The DB Scripts in folder DatabaseScripts

Apr 29, 2011 at 10:36 AM

Hi,

I am also getting error for database.

Invalid object name 'ac_Statuses'.

I think some tables script is missing from given database script.

Please help. Thanks !

Apr 29, 2011 at 1:09 PM
Edited Apr 29, 2011 at 1:09 PM

Please use the last copy from SVN. It contains database with the most recent schema updates. Or you download last build and scripts for the build from Download section.

Sep 4, 2011 at 4:37 PM
Edited Sep 4, 2011 at 4:39 PM

does atomiccms support sqlserver? can we create separate database for atomiccms?

if so please upload latest sql script instead of database mdf file. version 2.1.2 couldn't find the database sql script file.

i also getting error like this

Server Error in '/' Application.

Invalid object name 'ac_Statuses'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'ac_Statuses'.

Source Error:

Line 22:         {
Line 23:             ISession session = this.GetSession();
Line 24:             return session.CreateCriteria<CmsPage>()
Line 25:                 .List<CmsPage>();
Line 26:         }

thanks

Sep 4, 2011 at 11:21 PM

are you sure than you are using code from download section?

the database scripts can be found there http://atomiccms.codeplex.com/releases/view/58489#DownloadId=193258

If you need to use last version from SVN, you have to use mdf file which you get download from svn

Sep 6, 2011 at 6:57 AM

Hi shapovalov

yeah i downloaded the script from the download section but seems to be it's not working or script for old version of atomicmvc please update the repo with latest script

Sep 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM

You have to use the MDF file from trunk/source code in the repository. Its SQL 2008 R2 file. 

Delete detach all AtocmicCMS databases you have and use the MDF file in source code respository.

From there you can script your dastabase if you wish and have a script.

Sep 8, 2011 at 2:20 AM

I am working on separate project with database scripts. It will be ready in 3-4 days.

Sep 13, 2011 at 4:50 AM

shapovalov

Thanks for your concern really appreciate it. i downloaded the new script project